Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Lion

 
Khun Thong has persuaded yours truly to start yoga, at least minimally, in order to alleviate the loss of eyesight associated with fooling around with computers. This picture I absolutely wanted to show you, yours truly in The Lion posture. So yeah, I actually do this thing every morning. Tadaaaaaam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, yoga is really good to practice.

First it seems ridiculous, but finally, if well done, it appears to be very usefull.

Anyway, at least you can have a great laugh :) See the frog, the butterfly then the fish postures !


ps: am I the only one reading, or commenting isn't in your custom ?

totonuts said...

hey dude, some questions are best left unanswered :), which does not mean your comments aren't appreciated ;)

Yoga IS useful, my mum looks like she's 16 and she's into her 50's (OK I may be exaggerating a bit :p

Anonymous said...

Good words.